Welcome to our monthly Photo Contest!
Submit entries and vote in the gallery below
This month's contest is now LIVE!
Registered users may enter up to 3 images each.
Voters (including contestants) each get 3 votes.
Contest Entry begins at 12:00a.m. EST on the 1st and continues through 11:59p.m. EST on the 21st (3 weeks to enter).
Voting begins at 12:00a.m. on the 22nd and continues through 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the month (approx. 9-10 days to vote).
Winners will be announced on the first day of each month.
Thanks for celebrating cannabis with us, and good luck!
Please Login or Register to Submit an Entry
No purchase necessary
- You must register for a free Potography account to submit entries. This helps us operate a fair contest. You can register in less than a minute by clicking here.
- You retain all rights and ownership over any work you submit. Please see the Contest Rules for details
- Each registered user may submit three (3) images per contest
- Cannabis photography only. Please only submit photos of cannabis or cannabis products
- No fees for entry. No purchase necessary. Buying products from our store does not increase your chances of winning
- Anyone can vote in the contest. No account needed. No purchase necessary
- All voting must take place on potography.com via the contest gallery
- Each user gets three (3) votes. Use them wisely!
- You can vote for your own entries, but we think that’s kinda lame. Check out the other entries and let us know your favorites!
- Don’t cheat. We’re here to celebrate cannabis and art, so keep it lighthearted and have fun!
- Three winners will be chosen each month (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place)
- Winners are determined by popular vote
- Potography will announce winners on the first day of every month via social media, email, and potography.com
- Prize details can be found on our Contest Rules page. Prizes are subject to change each month but always include a free hemp print. We will announce any meaningful changes to our prize packages on Instagram (@potographymedia)
- Winners will need to provide a mailing address in order to claim prizes. We’ll reach out if we don’t hear from you first
- In the event of a tie, Potography will appoint a Judging Panel to select a first, second, and third place winner
Please click the button below to view the complete list of Contest Rules
After you submit an entry and vote, please share this page!