Welcome to our monthly Photo Contest!
Submit entries and vote in the gallery below
This month's contest is now LIVE!
Contestants may enter up to 3 images and voters (including contestants) have 3 votes each.
Contest Entry begins at 12:00a.m. EST on the 1st and continues through 11:59p.m. EST on the 7th.
Voting begins immediately at 12:00a.m. on the 8th and continues through 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the month.
Winners will be announced on the first day of each month.
You Must Login/Register to Submit an Entry
No purchase necessary
- Anyone can vote in the contest. No account needed. No purchase necessary
- All voting must take place on potography.com. You can submit entries on Instagram (see below), but only votes submitted through our website will be counted
- Each user gets three (3) votes. Use them wisely!
- You can vote for your own entries, but we think that’s kinda lame. Check out the other entries and let us know your favorites. Everyone already knows you like the image you entered (hopefully!)
- Don’t cheat. We’re here to celebrate cannabis and art, so keep it lighthearted and have fun! Nobody likes a cheater.
- You must register for a free Potography account to submit entries. This helps us operate a fair contest. You can register in less than a minute by clicking here.
- You retain all rights and ownership over any work you submit. Please see the Contest Rules for details
- Each registered user may submit three (3) images per contest
- To submit via Instagram, please follow the IG Entry Rules on our Contest Rules page
- No fees for entry. No purchase necessary. Buying products from our store does not increase your chances of winning.
- Each contest has three winners (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place)
- Prizes tend to change each month and will be announced on our Instagram page on the first day of every month (when the entry period begins)
- Winners are determined by popular vote
- Potography will announce winners on the first day of every month via social media, email, and potography.com
- Winners are responsible for contacting Potography and providing information required to claim prizes (mailing address, etc.)
- In the event of a tie, Potography will appoint a Judging Committee to select first, second, and third place winner
After you submit an entry and vote, please share this page!